TeardownMods

I created an awesome dynamic level and loaded it with the best cars on the site, can I share it or not?

Question

I love teardown, but it has a long way to go (with plenty of ceiling for growth).  After playing teardown for an hour I couldn't wait to start modding.  I downloaded around 100 vehicles from different users and then built out a killer vehicle level.  This took a few days of learning the ropes and I was about to upload to share....but then I think I read I cannot share combined elements from various users.  Is this true?  Please let me know.

4 answers to this question

I want to share just the level then, but it uses props from various people on this site.  Do I have to ask each one?  There should be a filter and option to share work which requires NO attribution.  I would use only those items for building new levels.  Right now the game is quite simple.  If I wasn't so restricted I could share the best sandbox level yet.  You'd think everything on the site should be shareable without attribution.  This really holds back productivity.  What can we do to make the creation flow smoother?  Allow no attribution option and filter for uploads/downloads...

fun fact, just a little bit ago, a map get taken down thanks to the uploader took other map, stripe it down massively, reupload it without permission. to add the last bit of spark on the pile of oil, he botted the view. pretend dead when ask about the original authors/botting views, now he in the pile of first few deleted accounts, pretty sure. i dont even remembers his name, i just know theres an a**hole who does this thing and now get hated by humanity, and slowly rotten at the corner