NOT WORKING WITH LATEST VERSION OF TEARDOWN
Heavy Shotgun by My Cresta
- This should work with other mods you have installed. If you need help you can message me here or on discord: My Cresta#4859
- Will not work with the speedrun mod and for obvious reasons
- And will also automatically display in the main menu all custom levels you have in create folder.
- Remember the options menu is available only on a level when you press TAB
NOTICE: If you use my other tool mods, like the air strike tool, you only need to add the heavyshotgun folder to the Teardown/mods folder
and just run the bat file once again.
How to install:
Extract the content of Heavy Shotgun.rar into Teardown install folder next to teardown.exe.
Run hook_modloader.bat ONCE.
Game is now ready to be played.
- The Heavy Shotgun Tool is placed after the normal Shotgun in the tool list. All other tools will work like normal.
- It uses the same skin as the shotgun vox since we cannot have our own voxels for them yet.
- The options menu is accessed by pressing TAB to open the map view only while in game on a level.
- If you install other mods after this one, just run the bat file again to install this mod on top if you want to use both.
- If you add more custom maps in the create folder, run the bat file again to make sure they show up in main menu.
Credits to the creator of this awsome mod framework Thomasims!
Check out the framework here: https://github.com/Thomasims/TeardownUMF