Jump to content
TeardownMods

14 Screenshots

About This File

This map has been renovated and will remain here as its own map.

 

Welcome to Fernway City!

This map was ported from the Fernway Hub by me.

 

 

Features:

Many basic, undecorated buildings to destroy.

Edited by Mudsox


What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

Ported the map from the Fernway Hub into its own map once again.

The map can still be found in the Fernway Hub, however.

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



Been waiting for this for a while! Been following Fernway Apartments since it was just a single building with a non-functional elevator. Crazy to see the progression to a full city. Looking forward to more updates!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was so rushed to review I forgot what I meant to say it was:
Maybe the real treasure of teardown were the mods we made along the way

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rio said:

yooo you used the Canary Wharf as the back ground i live near there

 

that's interesting! I just grabbed it off a repo lol.

1 hour ago, ViroGamer said:

I was so rushed to review I forgot what I meant to say it was:
Maybe the real treasure of teardown were the mods we made along the way

Gordon may have riches, but we have the real treasure - mods!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Victini0510 said:

Been waiting for this for a while! Been following Fernway Apartments since it was just a single building with a non-functional elevator. Crazy to see the progression to a full city. Looking forward to more updates!

same here! I still remember when was a really empty building with so little, and then looking at it, its just wow.. speechless

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jude Johnstone said:

Hi, If you want to add a hospital to your map I have some props you could use, Just saying.

Awesome. I definitely need hospital props, maybe for my apartment map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mudsox said:

Awesome. I definitely need hospital props, maybe for my apartment map.

Also , May I use some of your props in my upcoming Hospital map? I will give credit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jude Johnstone said:

Also , May I use some of your props in my upcoming Hospital map? I will give credit.

You sure can!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mudsox said:

Working on an elevator for the tower. It'll go pretty fast upwards but slower going down.

Nevermind, it's the same speed both ways. Sue me 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, love the map. I made an interesting discovery about some of the elevators. If you press down and then up quickly while the elevator is off the ground, you teleport to the top of the tall stone tower. However, this is also the same for the glass elevator. Pressing down then up will also send you to the top of the stone tower.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SirJohnFloyd said:

Hi, love the map. I made an interesting discovery about some of the elevators. If you press down and then up quickly while the elevator is off the ground, you teleport to the top of the tall stone tower. However, this is also the same for the glass elevator. Pressing down then up will also send you to the top of the stone tower.

Ahh, my bad. That's got nothing to do with the elevator. Just some old teleporting code I forgot to remove. Thanks for letting me know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, Trigger said:

I think I found a glitch. The fire alarm in the apartment appears to trigger when any flame in the map appears.

Just tried rewriting the fire alarm code because it's spaghetti.

Should have fixed the fire problem but there won't be an update for a while.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone. Haven't given up on this map yet. Just been working in the apartments map.

 

For this map, I plan to completely remake the sewers from a single vox file instead of hundreds of objects. Will do the same for the roads, just like the apartments map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...